INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
In order to access and use the Service, you will need to register and provide us with your Registration Information which will contain personal information about you. "Personal Information" means information or data that can be used to contact or identify you, such as your name, address, phone number, fax number or email address. We use and disclose your Personal Information only as follows:
- To analyze usage and improve the Service;
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services;
- For market research, project planning, troubleshooting problems, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
- To third-party contractors that provide services for us and who are bound by these same privacy restrictions;
- To enforce the Terms of Service; and
When you visit the Orchestrate Site, we may also collect technical and navigational information, such as computer browser type, Internet protocol address, pages visited, and average time spent on the Orchestrate Site. This information is not personally identifiable. Like many online services, we also use “cookies” to collect information. "Cookies" are alphanumeric identifiers in the form of data files that are inserted and stored by your Web browser on your computer’s hard drive. We may set and access cookies on your computer to monitor usage history and to store your preferences and login information. Most Internet browsers will allow you to stop cookies from being stored on your computer and to delete cookies stored on your computer, however, if you choose to eliminate cookies, the functionality of the Service will be significantly impaired and it will not operate properly. We, or third party service providers acting on our behalf, may use Web beacons to collect certain usage information. Web beacons are images embedded in a web page or email for the purpose of measuring and analyzing site usage and activity.
We use this information to provide, enhance and improve the Service and the Orchestrate Site, to improve our design and functionality of the Service, to monitor and analyze the use of the Service, for the technical administration of the Service, to increase the functionality and user-friendliness of the Service, to better tailor the Orchestrate Site to your needs, to generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics and usage behavior of our users, to provide you with offers for products and services that are relevant to you, and to verify that our users meet the criteria required to access the Services.
We may disclose such non-personally identifiable information to:
- Advertisers and other third parties for their marketing and promotional purposes, such as the number of users who clicked on a particular Orchestrate offer;
- Cloud services providers for market research and analytical purposes, such as usage to establish demand among their user base for our service and to generate invoices when said providers serve as indirect sales channels for Orchestrate and the customer.
- Other users of the Service, such as for purposes of comparison of their usage and situation relative to the broader community.